High level negotiation with the Mental Health Commission, the purchaser of public mental health services.
• Oversight of statewide mental health programs including Aboriginal Mental Health, Homeless Mental Health Services and the Police Health Co-response initiative.
• Establishing a new Youth Mental Health inpatient facility, a high profile project with significant cultural change across the entire health system.
Convenor of the Australasian Change Days Community (ACDC), a yearly event that:
· Provides a unique space and opportunity for people who are passionate about change to: connect, share, debate and learn
· Is a place where participants share and learn from and with an inclusive, evidence-based community of practice, looking to experiment with leading edge approaches to lead change in organisations and communities
Establishment of a $100M initiative in readiness to go to market for the inaugural CEO.
The main challenges from a change management and strategy perspective were:
• How to signal our intent with a message that was consistent from our title to our actions (Flourishing Oceans)
• Defining Flourishing Oceans in a way that is undeniable.
• Distilling the scientific research into a message that is accessible to all.
• Being a new player in the field of giants.
• Establishing relationships with 45 of the top 50 universities in the world for marine science.
• Hiring the best scientists, to pioneer work in the Indian ocean and surrounding seas.
Development of Change Strategy Plan for the roll out of a organisation wide Document management system.
Developing Change Framework for customer facing initiative in line with Departmental IT priorities
Working with designers, builders and architects on the development of the Change Strategy and Rollout for a relocation of a major bank to new premises.
Establishment of a WA Health Program Management Office including the completion of the Change Strategy for WA Health.
Corporate services review for non-clinical hospital based staff.
A range of Activity Based Funding related projects.
Worked across Health Services to assess changes required in the Finance areas with the introduction of Health Boards in mid 2016, including interstate collaboration to collect information and lessons learned.